Assassin's Creed Unity Official E3 2014 Single Player Commented Demo [US]
In Assassin's Creed Unity you play as Arno, an assassin embroiled in the chaos and upheaval of the French Revolution in 18th century France. In this commented walkthrough you'll see eight minutes of single player gameplay footage showing off the fully re-imagined parkour, combat, and stealth systems.
Follow Arno as he embarks on a path of, intrigue, conspiracy, and rebellion as he tries to unravel the mysterious forces behind the revolution.
Learn all about the new parkour, combat, and stealth systems in our Deep Dive Feature: http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/games/assassins-creed-unity/new-gameplay/
Please SUBSCRIBE and visit our official channels for exclusive access and the latest information on all things Assassin's Creed:
About Assassin's Creed Unity:
Assassin's Creed Unity is the next-gen evolution of the blockbuster franchise powered by an all new engine. From the storming of the Bastille to the execution of King Louis XVI, experience Paris during the French Revolution as never before -- and help the people of France carve an entirely new destiny. Assassin's Creed Unity will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation® 4 and PC October 28th.
- Play as Arno, an entirely new breed of Assassin far more lethal than his ancestors
- Grab up to three friends and embark on unforgettable story-based missions Co-op missions
- Enjoy an unprecedented degree of freedom and control over your Assassin, brought to life by an all new engine.
- Create your own unique play style by customizing your weapons, gear, outfit and specialized abilities.
- Fight your way through the stunning open-world city of Paris, built to a scale only possible through the all new engine.
© 2014 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Unity and Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.